Friday, November 11, 2005

On the edge

Lately, I feel like I'm on the edge of something... the problem is I don't know exactly WHAT I'm on the edge of. And I'm not sure if it's good or bad. I feel like it's good... I keep wanting to call friends and talk and I feel like I have excitings stories to tell and news to report... but I don't actually HAVE anything new to tell. Is that strange? I have been feeling anxious lately and maybe that's part of it. I don't know what I can blame on my thyroid condition and what's just... "normal Anya crap". I keeping reading about all these people with thyroid issues that have major mood-swings, so maybe that's what's going on. *sigh* I can't believe it's been 6 months since my surgery. Apparently, I'm "normalized" now with my meds, which is a good thing. But then why don't I feel normal? Granted, it's hard to know what's normal at this point. Can you believe it's MID-NOVEMBER already??!
Did you know that the Thyroid is shaped like a butterfly?
All I have left is the left wing. The right wing is gone. Now isn't that ironic...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    I was going to say "You can't really say you have a thyroid condition when you don't HAVE a thyroid." Forgot you still have half of yours.

    It's been five years for me (or is it four?) and I've still never come close to feeling like myself again. Still don't have close to the level of energy I had, I get sick ALL the time (and never used to), etc.

    Beats the alternative, but it still sucks.

    I can't say much on the moodiness. I always was a moody prick.

    ReplyDelete