Friday, November 18, 2005

Life Goes On

Ok, I got my car back this morning with it's nice new tires. Still don't know what went wrong or why it stalled this week. The dealership service guy said "We cannot verify that there was problem". Lucky me. So, I'm trying sweet-talk with my car to make sure it doesn't happen again...But, I did get some really exciting news last night!!! Finally, thirteen years later (crap, I'm old!), Warner Brothers Home Video is finally putting the acclaimed TV show LIFE GOES ON on DVD!!! According to the Executive Director of the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles, they will release Season One in summer 2006 and Season Two will follow. Seems to me it might be easier to just put the entire series in a box set -- it's only 4 seasons. But I am soooo excited about this! Finally! My old old old old VHS tapes are getting warbly, not to mention they take up a LOT of space in our house, so it will be great to be able to replace them with a nice slim DVD. Thank you Warner Brothers!! And thank you DSALA for pushing to make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment