Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mad at Fox

Okay, clearly there are a LOT of reasons to be mad at Fox TV... but politics aside, I'm currently very upset and sad about their decision to cancel the AWARD-WINNING show "Arrested Development". It's truly the funniest thing currently on network television -- inventive, creative, and not so damn cookie-cutter like 99% of sitcoms out there (the only exceptional ones being the new shows "My Name is Earl" and "The Office"). What I'd like to know is, how can they justify cutting "Arrested Development" but not cutting the stupidest show with terrible reviews, "The War At Home" (truly the lamest thing I've ever spent 4 minutes watching). It's so depressing to see the pathetic state of TV writing these days. And the ones that are truly original get axed.
I am looking forward to their final 5 episodes, set to begin airing on Dec. 5th. I may have to get the DVDs of this series -- the humor is priceless. I mean, one of the characters is a self-proclaimed "never-nude"!! And I love that Portia is Ellen's new love. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment