Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vegas, baby!

A couple of weekends ago, Peter and I spent 2 1/2 days in Las Vegas on an incentive trip for his company. We stayed at the Bellagio (beautiful hotel) and had a blast. We saw the Cirque du Soleil show "O", which was jaw-droppingly amazing. And ate lots of food at the buffet and played Blackjack at all hours of the night. I preferred to play it on the computerized machines, where I felt a little "safer" with my 25 cent bets... A few times I was up $20 at BJ or even $65 at Roulette... only to lose it all again. Peter, we discovered, loses when I'm in the room. But does great when I'm not. So, after I was on a plane bound for Ohio and out of the STATE... he won $500 at the Blackjack tables! Woo-hoo! Kind of sad that I can't ever witness his winning streaks, and a little sadder that I'm his "bad luck charm".... ah well... The winnings paid for my flight, so that's good.
The choreographed fountains at the Bellagio Hotel... with the Paris hotel in the background...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Yay, great picture of the fountain! It was a great trip!

    ReplyDelete