Friday, February 10, 2006

Broken blog

Gah! I'm trying post, but it won't let me upload images, so.... *sigh* I have nothing to say. Except I'm so glad it's Friday. Oh, and tonight on Fox they are running the final 4 episodes of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, one of the funniest and most original shows to grace the TV in recent memory. It's a true shame that it's being cancelled. And even more pathetic that they're running them in a 2 hour block, up against the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies, and on a different night than it's ever played on. And they never advertised it. Just throwing it up in the air and shooting it. SHAME SHAME SHAME on them. If you don't have other plans, watch it tonight, and you'll understand my sadness.... And hopefully someday my Blogger will let me upload picts again.

Oh and if you scroll down you'll see a "new" post about our trip to Vegas. Don't know why they won't let me change the date... annoying feature. Or "missing feature", I should say.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Can't wait for Arrested Development!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Aw... your poor, neglected blog! It's crying for attention!!!

    ReplyDelete