Wednesday, January 11, 2006

God of Fire, and a mischief maker

That's the description of the name Loki, as I first found it in my 7th grade history textbook. And he was my cockatiel and my confidant for 20 years... until he passed away in my hands last night. I'll post more about it someday, but for now, I just want to share his beautiful little face. I wish I could share with you the little noises and songs of his that are dancing in my head...
Loki Weisbrod Beaupre
Feb. 14, 1986 - Jan. 10, 2006

3 comments:

  1. thats so sad.. and yet so sweet to be able to secretly hear him still

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 PM

    He really was a cool little thing. I'm glad for the times I got to care for him when you were away, even if all he did was bite me. :) I'd walk in the room and screech at him, and he'd screech back, repeatedly. Then I'd remember that you weren't supposed to have him there, and try to convince him to shut up. Never worked.

    That's a great picture of him, too. I'm happy that you posted it; he was such an atypical cockatiel. He looked as cool as he was.

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw. sweet pic. oxox shash

    ReplyDelete